Thursday, February 12, 2015

January 5, 2015



Well this week was good! It was definitely adventurous! We had a fun New Years Eve! haha. So, I ended up losing the phone, and I freaked out because it was almost our curfew...and we didn't know where our phone was so we went on a wild goose chase to find it and we were at the church earlier that night (because we had to stop proselyting at 5) so we just hung out with our district! It was way fun. But anyways, we couldn't find our phone and then we get home and it was on my bed....the whole time...I felt like a loser! hahaha But we were like well, we might as well stay up until midnight! So, it struck midnight, and then I passed out! haha. 

But we had a good week. Our investigator, Tammy, was going to drop us, but Sister Gifford was on exchanges with Sister Little (my MTC comp :) ) and I was on exchanges with Sister Crapo again! so much fun!!! But anyways, Tammy was going to drop us and they did a great job at helping her understand things she was ify about. So we're still teaching her and hopefully she'll have a baptismal date soon! She's great.
So funny story: on exchanges, I just continue to prove how awkward I am. So me and Sister Crapo go out to lunch at this pizza place called Stratch Pizza, and we did a trust pizza which means you trust them to put whatever they want on it! So they put apple slices, mandarin oranges, a curry and red sauce, it was actually REALLY good! It was fun! But anyways, so she was explaining that the sodas were $2 for 1 and I was wearing a scarf, and this rather attractive guy working there says, but with a scarf, it's 2 for the price of 1 and I froze. I just stared at him, and I was like....oh....ha....ha...okay. And he was like just kidding and I felt so dumb. hahaha. I don't know how to flirt with anyone obviously...but it's because I’m a missionary and I’m just awkward. oh my goodness, we were dying laughing after. Sister Crapo was like he was totally hitting on you! And I was like yeah and I was so awkward! hahahaha oh my goodness. Story of my life. It was funny :)
Things are going well! I am doing great and I'm anxious because I have such little time left! it's weird to think about coming home! but so exciting at the same time!

So I also tried real sushi this week and it turns out, I don't like sushi as much as I thought...this was like real raw sushi on rice. It was gross. hahaha. but I like sushi rolls :) LOVE sushi rolls.
and we also went bowling last pday :) it was so fun! I love Sister Weight and Sister Gifford :)




I'm doing fine! I am happy, I just can't believe I have 7 weeks left...it's such a weird feeling!
But I don't need anything! I'm good and happy!
I love you and miss you so much!
Love always,
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment