Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 16, 2015

We had a wonderful week! We had Zone Conference and It was one of the best meetings I've had on my mission! It was pretty great! But other than that, we had a good week! 
 
We committed Gene for baptism for Mar. 7th! He's super awesome :) and he came to an 8 year old baptism this Saturday and came to church :) It was a blessing for sure! He's the sweetest old man! He's super prepared! We love him :) He's literally the happiest person ever :) He's so ready for the gospel!

Emma's Baptism was this Saturday :) and she's a freaking cutie! I have grown really close with the Wood family and they are amazing :) I gave a talk at her baptism! and it went well, I love her so much :) and I love their family!
I again am just having a hard time with accepting everything and it's just a bunch of emotions :) excitement and being sad. But it's okay. I am super excited to come home and I'm ready to work my hardest this last week before I return! But something SUPER exciting is this Wednesday....we are having a special meeting with Elder Christopherson from the Quorum of the 12 apostles and Elder Soares from the 70!!!!!! and he's coming and visiting our mission! and we're super excited for that :) It's going to be awesome!!! :) Great way to close my mission :)
I love you and I can't wait to see you soon :)
Love always,
Sister Burr

we made pig noses on a screen door because one of our recent converts accidentally ran into this door and left a mark, so we were teasing him :) haha.

us at Emma's baptism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment