Thursday, February 12, 2015

January 12, 2015




Oh boy! what a week. well we had a miracle happen this week! We were chastised :) haha. We were seeing this investigator, Kathy, and she had rescheduled with us 3 times and we were going over there last Monday and we had full intentions to be done because she wasn't going to meet with us and we were like okay, we can't see you if you won't see us! And we called her, but she never called us back, so we're like okay, we're just going to show up. and so we finally got to meet with her, and she was explaining how she was so glad we showed up because she was thinking to herself today “you know, I really need to see what these girls are talking about, and listen to what they have to say.  And if you showed up, I would listen, if you didn't, I was done with you guys.” Both of our faces just dropped and we were like well it's a good thing we showed up then! And she is doing great! It's crazy to see how much the Lord trusts us.

Our other investigator, Amanda, finally came to church yesterday!!!!!!!!!! We were sooo happy :) She hasn't come since we've been teaching her in November! and she came :) Great success! We had a great week!
Sister Gifford and I get along sooooo well! We have the best time together! I have seriously been blessed with the best companions! She is such a great missionary! I can't believe how fast the transfer flew by!! Transfers are this Wednesday and I am staying in Bristol for the rest of my mission! Crazy to think this is my last transfer! I has seriously gone by so fast. I can't believe it.

Another exciting thing that happened was that our pipes froze on Saturday morning! it was an adventure! we left our water dripping all night and they still froze, we think our neighbors didn't leave theirs dripping. Oh well! it all worked out :)
What a blessing it is to be a missionary! I love it too much! but like I’ve said, I am excited to come home! Crazy, seriously how time flies.

Darren emailed me and said he's so excited and he knows it will be hard but he's so excited for it :) I’m so proud of him!

I'm doing great, doing fine! I don't need anything!
I love you and miss you so much! 45 days left! haha :) can't wait!
Love always,
Sister Burr
we made orange chicken :)

this is when we went bowling last week! so much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment