Thursday, February 5, 2015

December 29, 2014



This week was good, not much happened, except it was Christmas!!!!!!! Which was the best day ever :) Except I wasn't home with my family, but it's okay! We went to 4 different members houses to make it just as good :) We went to the Harris', Woods', Youngbloods and RonQuillos! Who are all very special in my heart :) I love them oh so dearly! And it was SO great to talk to my family on Skype, I needed it for sure! They are so wonderful and I love them sooo much!!!

But as far as missionary work...everyone was with their families, and no one wants to see the missionaries :) so it's okay! hahaha, but all and all it was a great week! A great opportunity we have each week on Wednesday nights is that we serve dinner to homeless people at Salvation Army, a distribution to help those who are struggling! And each week we go, and it makes me grateful for what I have in my life and how blessed I am and how much I take for granted ALL the time. As much as I do LOVE being a missionary, I am excited to come home and to start living my life! but while I'm here, I'm going to give all that I can, all of myself, and help those who need the gospel in their life, which is everyone :) haha.

Me and Sister Gifford don't stop laughing. We literally are constantly laughing. It's so much fun. She's such a wonderful missionary already!! And I'm so proud of her! We are so sassy with each other and it's so fun. :) I love her lots!

love you and miss you so much!
love always,
Sister Burr

Sister Gifford and I :) she's so great!

We are so cute!

us Christmas morning opening presents :) and we're holding the stockings mom gave us! haha.

Elder Boore is precious.

Loved this picture.

Sister Gifford, Terry, Paul, and I
It was our last time seeing them, because they are leaving for Alabama for 3 month long vacation! So i won't see them again :( but we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment