Thursday, February 12, 2015

January 19, 2015



Well we had a great week! Not much happened, just Sister Gifford and I get along so great! We honestly constantly laugh! It's the greatest! We met with Amanda twice this week and she's ready for baptism on Jan 31! We're excited for her :) She came to church again and she's making great progress! Kathy and Alex are SO funny! we love going over there and they love the Book of Mormon and the Plan of Salvation! They are so golden and prepared :) We have a great feeling about them!

Our mission president, President Griffin, came to our church yesterday and he and one of his assistants, Elder Russo who I love! He's so awesome! They came and spoke at our church and oh my goodness….They are inspired of God!  They seriously gave the best talks! President Griffin really knows how to grab your attention and hold it, and blow your mind! He is the greatest!

We went over to the RonQuillos, we do every Sunday and it's the best and Dan is SO funny! He's so sassy, and so are Sister Gifford and I, so we had the funnest time yesterday! I just love going over there :) Dan is my favorite person ever.

But all and all it was a great week! I definitely can see the Lord trying to help me become a better person. and blah blah blah all that spiritual stuff! haha I'm in such conflict right now. I want to stay out on my mission forever, but I want to come home at the same time....I love being here in Tennessee and I love the people so much. But I miss and love everyone at home. I hate this...haha. but it's all good!

I miss and love y'all so much! have a great week :)
Love always,
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment