Thursday, February 5, 2015

December 22, 2014


 
This week was alright. It has been a long week. It's been good, just long. We had Amanda's baptismal date drop because she didn't come to church, and then another member who was baptized in September is no longer coming and says he's not coming back to church. It's been really hard this week. I have cried multiple times and I'm very heart broken. I was very close with him and I don't know what happened, he just stopped coming, and I don't know what happened or if we did anything. It's been hard, because we cared so much about him and he was so awesome and on fire. But I have come to realize that it's his decision and we did our part as missionaries, although it breaks my heart with his decision. I know there is always hope for him to come back, but my heart has hurt a lot this week. But I'm okay, I'm doing fine. All is well. The work is still going on! all is well. I'm so excited to Skype home this week and see my family :) that will be great!

It's hard this time of year because everyone is with their families and no one wants to see the missionaries :) hahaha just kidding. This is the best time of year!!!! It's Christmas :) and I'm so grateful for having so many great and wonderful people in my life! I am TRULY blessed in so many ways.

I love you and miss you so much!
love always,
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment