Thursday, February 5, 2015

December 16, 2015



We ate at this awesome bbq place!!


Thanksgiving Day :)

Thanksgiving with Dan RonQuillo :) best day ever!

our little Christmas tree :)

Our old gang in Rockwood with Miss Dian :) we all love her so much!
Elder Hunt, Me, Elder Wright, Miss Dian and Sister Turner

Sister Gifford!! My little baby :) haha!

Sister Orton and I at Elder Renlund Conference!

Sister Turner and I at Elder Renlund Conference










Oh my goodness! So many crazy things happening at home! Crazy!! And my home coming will probably be the 2nd week in March since the week I come home is fast Sunday. I can't believe I come home so soon...it's crazy. It's like a hop and skip away! I am very excited to come home but sad as well. I love being a missionary!

Well, I am so sorry about not emailing yesterday, we had a Zone Christmas Conference yesterday so we have pday today, just how it worked out :)

This week has been amazing! Last Tuesday, we had the privilege of hearing from Elder Renlund from the 70. It was an amazing conference! He was so sweet and loving in all of his conduct. I was able to receive much counsel and guidance from him, his wife, and President and Sister Griffin. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful leaders in my life! 

Yesterday was our Christmas conference and it was amazing! We are doing things differently in our mission to make it more effective and to help the work even better :) I love President Griffin! He is SO amazing! He inspires me to change and be better every time he speaks. He's freaking legit :) and..drum roll....WE GOT TO WATCH FROZEN!!! :) sooo cool! haha It was weird watching a movie! But it was so cute!! FINALLY I understand everything that everyone is talking about!!! I hate being out of the loop! So it's finally nice to understand so many references...haha :) It was such a fun day yesterday!! And we got to play dodge ball with everyone and we made skits, and our districts was the best one :) I have a video and I wish I could send it! But it's too big of a file for me to send. Needless to say, we rocked it :) We did a 12 days of Christmas mash-up with missionary jokes :) it was fun!

And Sister Gifford is awesome! We get along great and we teach great together! And I am just having the time of my life :) It's so fun this Christmas season!!
Other than that, we are working with our investigators to be baptized, it's taking longer with some, but that's okay :) Some people just need time, and with the He is the Gift initiative, we are finding more success and finding more people :) So everything is great here!

Well let me know if YOU need anything at all! I love you so much and miss you more than I can say!
I can't wait to Skype!!!! :)
Love always,
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment