Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 29, 2014

Yeah so our week was great! We had a baptism!!!!! Bobby got baptized :) he is soo awesome!! So Rick got baptized at the end of July and he baptized Bobby!! Soo cool right? yeah he's awesome :) It was a great baptism! and he just loves the gospel and he's legit! he said to us, "i just don't want to sin anymore. I don't want to do anything that will break my faith!" he's so awesome :) when he was confirmed, the spirit was SO strong! it was so awesome!

Sister Merrell, Bobby, Rick, and me

Other than that, we had a great week! We watched Meet the Mormons!.... the new movie coming out, as a mission! It's soo good! I recommend it :) It's awesome!

But yeah everything is going great here. I love it! I love being a missionary. It's the best!
Everything is going well. Companion: great. mission: great. nothing else to really say. I'm having a great time.
I'm SO excited for General Conference! I live for it! seriously. It's like Christmas :) haha. 

Love always,
Sister Burr :)

zone meeting :) our ride down! so much fun

Ron Miller (member from Kingsport ward) Bobby and Rick :)

we went on a hike! Sister Weight, Sister Button, me and Sister Merrell

we have fun!

we have fun!

we have matching shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment