Wednesday, October 1, 2014

August 25, 2014

So, this week was crazy. It was a good week. We had a park day so we were walking everywhere. It was fun.
This week was race weekend at the Bristol Speedway and it was crazy!! there were thousands and thousands of people everywhere!!! There was this drunk guy wearing nothing but Confederate flag boxer shorts and he was barking at a dog. It was hilarious.

There was a parade one night and we couldn't get back to our apartment and we were late getting in because of a lesson and there were soo many semi's bringing the race cars in! So funny.

We taught Bobby and Andrew, our investigators, the Plan of Salvation and they both came to church! Andrew has a baptism date for Sept. 13 and he's solid!  Bobby wants to get baptized, too, but we tried to set a date with him and he just said he has tons of things to get through, but he wants to get baptized!

So we took this awesome hilarious old man in our ward, Bro. Craft, with us on a team up and he was hilarious. Best team up of my life.

We went to Stake Women's Conference on Saturday!! I saw tons of people from Powell Valley and I was soo happy!! I didn't get to see Chelsea, one of my converts, but I saw lots of other people I loved and it was so great!!!

I love you and miss y'all soooo much!!!!! I'm glad all is well! I love you!
Love always,
Sister Burr

Me and Sis. Allred! 

Me and Linda Allen

I LOVE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment