Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2, 2014

I'm so excited for Darren! he's going to do so great! (Sis Burr's cousin was called to the Argentina, Nequen mission)

Our week was good!

We have Bobby set for baptism Sept. 27 and possibly his brother David!! :) and Andrew has been sketchy lately..so we're not sure what's going on with that!  We're still gonna work with him though!

We got a new investigator, Brandon P, and he's awesome! 

Great things are happening here in Bristol!

Although we had success this week, it was a really, really huge learning week for me. It was a real chance for me to grow and learn and how to become better. The Lord definitely turns our weaknesses into strengths! That is for sure!

But we had a great week!

We went Biking in Abingdon, VA for pday yesterday and it was SO fun!!! I loved it! We had tons of fun! I hope you had a fun Labor Day weekend! We rented bikes....it was so great.

Transfers are next week! I can't even believe it! it went by so fast! So I have no idea if Sis. Merrell is staying or not, we have no idea! I hope she stays! I love her! but I'm most positive i'll stay!

Other than that, we're just going along! Spreading the good news :)

I love you and miss you soooo much!

Love always,
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment