Wednesday, October 1, 2014

August 18, 2014


This week was so great!! We set a baptismal date with our investigator Andrew for Sept 13!! So great.
And we had 3 investigators at church yesterday!!! SO awesome!!! Travis and Katie and then Bobby whom we met this past week and taught the Restoration and then he came!! Ah, so great!! We had a great week this week!
But that is just the jist of it! Everything else is going well :) I have nothing to complain about! I'm doing fine!
I love and miss y'all so much!
Love always,
Sister Burr

Jeremy and Shalene Beyer. 2 of my most favorite people in Rockwood.
They are amazing people. I love them to death!

We are great :)

Beyer family :)

This picture describes the times we have at the Beyers.
hilarious, fun times :)

Me and Jeannie Hill :) i love her so much!

Bro. Williams. we had to take separate pictures because of work schedules and such. he's so awesome! Reminds me of my dad!

Sis. Crapo and I :) I love her so much!

Travis, Rick, me, Clancy :)
I love these people more than life! they are amazing! :)

the gang reunited at transfer meeting :)
Elder Waring and Elder Crowell!

Me and Sister Turner!!! I love her to death!!! she's so wonderful :)

Sis. Benge and I. I love her :) we came out on our missions together!

Sis. Merrell and I.
She silly stringed me :) haha

Sis. Merrell and I. she's so great!



Me and George Fox :)

The Woods family. They are my favorite! I love them so much :)

The Mitchells. they are so wonderful :) i love them! another favorite family :)

me holding a chicken!

still trying to hold it!

Sis. Crapo. She's so great. I love her :)

The Watkins. They are so great! I love them!

The Critchley's! Another favorite :) I love them!

Sister Kelly. I love her to death. I admire her so much. She's such a wonderful person :)

Sister Kelly and Miss Dian Sutton.
I love these people to death. They are so amazing!

Jerry! he works for the Railroad and is Sis. Kelly's brother.
he's glowing!

Sis. Williams. She's so great! Love her too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment