Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 22, 2014

This week was a little crazy because we were contacting the rest of our referrals from the Appalachian Fair and we also had a park day, so we have been finding new people to teach!

Bobby is set for baptism this next Saturday!! We are SO excited! He as a real love for the Savior and wants to be better :)

Sister Merrell and I are doing great. She is a wonderful person and I'm so grateful I am her companion. We are working on being more unified and me taking more of a charge (something I've been working on my whole mission)

I have a strong desire to become better and change from old ways and become a new person, a better person and blah blah blah and all that boring stuff of being a missionary :)

Just wanted to let all y'all know, being a missionary is hard, but it's the best :) It's not always roses and butterflies. But it's the best :) hahaha honestly though.

We had stake conference this week and I was able to see Chelsea and Jody Lewis and Mary Kirby :) All of my cute little recent converts!! it was SO good to see them and see so many people from Powell Valley, my stomping grounds! I love them all so much! it was soo good to see them :)

We had an AMAZING mission president, President Griffin. He is AMAZING! he is so inspired, a GREAT speaker and he really lets us know and feel loved and cared about! He is called of God fo sho!!!

Love always,
Sister Burr

we took pictures by the lake :)

Sis. Merrell's party with Don Mencl. he's awesome :) we love him!

This was Sis. Merrell's bday cake and she wrote a threat on it at church it says:
this belongs to Sis. Merrell. she is 1900 miles away from home on her birthday, so the Christlike thing to do would be to not eat it. WWJD THX. hahaha we were dying laughing. so funny

me and Sister Brown! she's so awesome :) i love her!

This is Rick Cunningham. he got baptized right before i got here. he's SO funny! I love Rick :) and this is him when he was young. he's so funny :)

Chelsea and Jody!!!!! i was soo happy to see them :)

more pictures by a lake :) I love being a missionary!

we took pictures by the lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment