Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Baptism!


It's a lot better now. I am focusing on the positive, it's just been rough but it hasn't been that rough! It's been fun, exciting, and I love it.
The baptism was great! she was crying when she came out of the water and she bore her testimony, it was soo powerful! 


I'm so excited for Bramell's. I can't wait for them! it's going to be such an amazing experience for all of them. They will see the Plan of Salvation and the Atonement really personalize to each of them! Yay!
Thank you so much for the letters. I loved all of them. Tell grandma thank you for the bracelet, I love it and tell Aimee I miss her and love her and really appreciate her note. Thank you so much, you don't know how much it means to me.

Other than that, it has been same old same old over here. We met some non members that came to church for Ashley's baptism and we think we have some new investigators, So i'm really excited for that!
I can't tell you guys enough how much I love and miss you. You guys are so great to me and really have been my foundation in all of this, thank you for everything. I didn't realize how strong I was until I knew how much my family loved me and was cheering me on. Thank you so much.

I love you and miss you all to tears!
Love always,
Sister Burr.
I love Sister Cady so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment