Thursday, November 7, 2013

Can you say Golden Investigator???


This week was a good week. We got a new investigator, her name is Chelsea Lewis.  We taught her the Restoration and it was a very good lesson! She was very receptive to it. We asked her what her expectations were. She said she wants to know what her purpose in life is and she wants something that lasts forever. CAN WE SAY GOLDEN INVESTIGATOR?? She referred her self on mormon.org. She is freaking awesome. We love her. And she and her husband, Jody, came to church yesterday. Stayed for 2 hours. They said it was different and they liked it and we are teaching them tomorrow.  Our church was weird though yesterday.  I mean it was fine but it wasn't the most spiritual it could have been but it was still a good meeting. 
 
Sister Cady and I are doing just great! I love her as always! We are starting a new diet, because Sister Cady has bad acid reflex in the morning. So we are going super healthy. Which is good for both of us! We are just growing more together and striving to teach in unity and I am learning so much from her, because I just don't know what i'm doing half of the time. I'm scared for her to leave because if I train, I'll have to be really strong and I want to be there as a missionary, but I am not the missionary I want to be yet in order to train, I know I can do it. I know I can do hard things. And being dissapointed in myself isn't going to help anything. I know it's Satan talking. I know I have to rely on the Lord and he only wants good things for me. I am being optimistic and happy about it all! because I really do love being a missionary and teaching people.
So i'm doing good. just learning how to be a missionary! 

I love y'all so much and i miss y'all so much too!!! I can't even tell y'all how much I miss you and the kids!!!
I hope y'all have a sunshiney week and full of the spirit! I miss y'all SOOO much and I love y'all even more!

Love always,
Sister Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment