Thursday, December 18, 2014

Oct 20, 2014

Well, this week was great! Debbie got baptized!!!! I just love her. She has had to make many changes in her life!! 
 We are SO proud of her :) I love her!

Sister Merrell is getting transferred and I'm so super sad :( I'm going to miss her so much. She's so awesome. I have enjoyed every second being with her. She's such a great example to me and has taught me soooooooooo much!! don't know what I would do without her! She's amazing!

I'm excited for this new transfer ahead of me! it's gonna be fun! But yeah I'm staying in Bristol. I'll probably stay for 1 more transfer and then go somewhere for my last 2 transfers....that is really scary to say!!! haha. oh my goodness.. time is just going by so fast!!

But nothing else has really happened!! Just a little bit of everything!

So we go to the RonQuillos every Sunday for dinner and they are my favorite family here. They remind me of my own family so I just love being there! They are the best :) But i just am loving life right now! 

I miss you and love you so much!! I hope you had a great week. 

Love always,
Sister Burr

We are kewl!

Me and Sis Merrell


Debbie and Bro. Wood (her son-in-law)

the whole family! so great :) so happy for them!

we drank water out of wine glasses #nbd

This is Dan RonQuillo. he's like my favorite person :) he's so great!
he has a tattoo on his arm that says love a nurse, so Sis. Merrell drew it on my arm so we matched. haha

Me and Sis. Merrell :) 
these people gave us Moxie! It's an old drink, like older than Pepsi and it tasted like bottle caps! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment